Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baked Sesame Chicken and Buzz Off by Hannah Reed

So tonight I tried a new recipe and thought I would share, this is a baked Sesame Chicken from the website Momswhothink.com I was really impressed. This recipe turned out really well, I loved it and my boys all ate it with out complaint.

Monday The Book Depository.Com  delivered the first of the cozy mystery by Hannah Reed Bee Keeping Mysteries Buzz Off and I have not been able to put it down. It is a wonderful series about a thirty something recently divorced grocery store owner and bee hobbyist in a small town in Wisconsin and I highly recommend it. I think the dishes can now wait while I finish this fun mystery and order the next in this current 5 book series.

*Baked Sesame Chicken, Basmati Rice, Caramelized Onions, Carrots and Snow Peas.
 Click here for the recipe on Momswhothink.com 


Off to enjoy my book and some of the coffee cake I made yesterday for dessert!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment